How to Fix Your Forehand Forever in 5 Minutes or Less
In this video, you’ll learn a simple process you can do in 5 minutes that will hardwire all of the key fundamentals to a technically sound forehand into your body.
1. Line up Hips to 45 Degree Angle- This is key for every forehand, no matter if you end up hitting the ball in an open, semi-open, or square stance.
2. Pet the dog- arm goes out behind you at a 45 degree angle on your hitting side. Palm is down. Off arm is stretched out, creating a nice tight coil.
2. Takeback- Off hand stays on the throat of the racket, creating a tight coil, creating elastic, effortless power potential. Racket tip is up.
3. Ready position- stand with a slightly wider than shoulder width stance, knees bent, hands in front. Your first move following this will be your split step.
4. Rhythms- Hitting the ball at the right time will make sure that your forehand is smooth and consistent.
5. Footwork- Finally, add footwork to make your forehand more “gamelike”
Eye Coach: http://www.theeyecoach.com (Discount Code: “RUSA”)
Lobster Elite Battery Powered Ball Machine: https://amzn.to/2MIykkt
Topspin Pro: https://amzn.to/2NgF7kH
Federer’s 5 Forehand Secrets: http://www.osatennis360.com
Fix Your Toss Forever in 5 Minutes or less: http://www.youtube.com/c/ramonosa